English Pronunciation Tips
English Sounds Chart
Online Voice Recorder
Suggested Mobile Apps
EXTRA GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
EXTRA LISTENING COMPREHENSION
EdTECH resources for language teachers
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
AND FINALLY, A SONG TO SAY GOOD BYE !!
Here's a song to say goodbye and to hope you all have a perfect summertime.
enjoy the song and all the best,
Monday, 13 June 2016
SUMMER PRACTICE RECOMMENDATIONS:
today we break up for our summer holidays and I wish you all have a great time and that you practice English as much as you can, and ofr that here are some suggestions and recources:
- watch films or series and listen to music or the radio in English (check the media section on the blog for different links)
- read books or listen+read to audiobooks in English (here's a
LIST OF AUDIOBOOKS
- talk to English speaking people whenever you get the chance, and here's a website that can help you connect with English speaking people in the area:
- install the following free apps in your
and learn English by playing:
DUOLINGO FOR ANDROID
DUOLINGO FOR IOS
BABBEL FOR ANDROID
BABBEL FOR IOS
- practice your IRREGULAR VERBS, PHRASAL VERBS and PRONUNCIATION with the suggested apps in the following blog section:
Monday, 6 June 2016
Definitions Game: " WATERMELON "
Talking dog wants bacon !!!
Friday, 3 June 2016
Syllable-Timed vs. Stress-Timed Languages
Posts ( Atom )